Monday, March 8, 2010

Realhound Support or more accurately, lack thereof . . .

Here is an actual dialog that just took place with Realhound support. This after having waited five days for help.

3:16 PM Customer: Hello is this Josh?
3:17 PM Realhound Support 2: Yes, this is.
3:17 PM Customer: Ok, can you call so we can talk at the same time?
3:17 PM Realhound Support 2: Sorry, but I'm not available for a phone call right now. Is there an additional question or concern?
3:18 PM Customer: yes, this takes 4 times longer than talking at the same time
3:18 PM Customer: it is MUCH quicker to talk than to try and communicate via intant messaging
3:18 PM Realhound Support 2: Yes, but I'm not available for a phone call right now. So I can help you now this way or we can reschedule for tomorrow.
3:19 PM Customer: same old story with you guys
3:19 PM Customer: this support method SUCKS
3:19 PM Realhound Support 2: Why are you trying to pick a fight? I'm offering to assit right now.
3:19 PM Customer: because this is STUPID

3:19 PM Realhound Support 2: Ok, then we can reschedule. I'm truly sorry your frustrated.
3:20 PM Customer: Not enough to pick up the phone though 'eh?
3:21 PM Realhound Support 2: I really don't know what to tell you. I'm currently on a different phone call, and can't call you. Please tell me what you would prefer. I now only have 8 minutes until I have a different appointment.
3:21 PM Customer: Well, RH is not syncing properly
3:21 PM Customer: contacts don't equate on different machines
3:21 PM Realhound Support 2: I know that - that's what I'm going to try to resolve for you.
3:22 PM Customer: there are groups that don't add up and all of this is fairly contant with yoru program
3:22 PM Customer: add to that a completely dopey method of providing supprt and you have a recipe for customer frustration
3:22 PM Realhound Support 2: May I begin looking at it now?
3:22 PM Realhound Support 2: This was all outlined in the emails already and was what I was planning on looking at.
3:23 PM Customer: how do you plan on having me explain the differences - by typing them all?
3:23 PM Customer: that's SO inconvenient for me, the customer
3:23 PM Realhound Support 2: Fine - we'll reschedule for tomorrow. I'll send you an email later letting you know the available times.
3:23 PM Realhound Support 2: Have a great evening.
3:24 PM Customer: this after waiting for 5 days
3:24 PM Customer: not happy
3:24 PM Customer: I'm very tired of this method of support
3:24 PM Customer: it's totally unacceptable, particularly when you factor in the amount of money someone spends with you guys annually
3:25 PM Customer: please copy this dialog to Andrew, I'd like him to see how a customer feels

1 comment:

txcsmith said...

Robert- I don't know if you still need reviews on CRM for CRE, but you should review www.ascendix.com. There is a cloud option and it is already customized for CRE.